A toolkit to simplify the multi-touch application development and testing complexities. It currently supports WPF and Silverlight.Features
Where to go next!
- A predefined set of common gestures. (i.e. sample gestures)
- A domain-specific language to define new gestures including multi-step, multi-user, multi-touch scenarios
- A device independent architecture that allows the application to run on different devices (i.e. Microsoft Surface, SMART Tables, Windows 7 Touch enabled devices)
- A test framework that allows to write unit tests to validate touch interactions and gesture definitions
- A record/playback tool for testing & debugging applications as well as simulating multi-user scenarios
- A visual effects framework to provide consistent visual feedback for touch interactions & gestures